Here I am learning more tech stuff. Not sure where to start but I am sure I will learn.
I love to needle knit, loom knit, broomstick knit, crochet and children.
I teach children 4 years of age and up and they love knitting club. I also teach adults to needle knit, loom knit and crochet. I have 2 online groups, one in my home, one in a group home, one in a church that is now independent except when they need extra help, and one I moved to Kiwanis Boys and Girls Club.
I also have a web camera and love to and help others privately in their home. I use skype and this is where we are able to see each other and talk in real time. It is amazing what the computer and technology can do to help those who can not get out of their homes.
Till next time
Grace Campbell
my Skype name: walkandtalkknitter
No comments:
Post a Comment